Henry turned 2 months old on December 22, 2014. He had his 2 month checkup on December 23 and his Nana was lucky enough to go with us! He received 3 shots and an oral vaccination. He did really good but we did end up giving him some baby Tylenol when we got him because he was not feeling good.
He continues to do well and is growing! The doctor did confirm that he has an umbilical hernia (his belly button protrudes out a good bit). It should go away on its own within his first year and is not a big deal. If it is still there around year 2 he could have surgery. I'm just hoping for him to have an "innie" belly button in the end!
2 month facts from Henry:
My name is Henry Carter and I am 2 months old. I now weigh 7 lbs and I am 19.9 inches. [Born 4 lbs 5 ounces and 17 inches]
I still am not on the growth charts.
At 6 weeks I started rolling over from tummy to back. I am starting to hold my head up better. I recently started spitting up (tiny amounts), getting gas, and I have an umbilical hernia.
I sleep well and don't put up a fight or cry and I sleep 4 hours regularly but have been known to do 5 and 6 hours on occasion. Overall I am a very laid back baby.
I like: being held ALL the time, eating, walks or generally being in my car seat, bright lights




No comments:
Post a Comment